Saturday, January 17, 2009

Viernes

Well today was Friday and it was nice to have the opportunity to finish a week of school. In my first class we just continued to go over grammar. And the homework I had done the night before just wasn’t going as well as I had hoped. I didn’t put a lot of thought into it, and that might explain why. It was fine when we began discussing and got into groups and spoke it though. We have a good bit of homework for Monday due, but so far the homework load hasn’t been that bad, and so if it stays like this over the next few months it’s gonna be really easy to at least finish my homework and if I see the need to study then that will come easily too. There aren’t a lot of things pulling on my time right now. That’s both good and bad. In my conversation class we had to identify all the Mexican holidays. She gave us a sheet and we were supposed to fill in all the dates. There are so many random ones! Mother in-law day, God parent’s day, child’s day, to name a few. I just pulled out my laptop and looked them all up online. Crazy stuff! We didn’t get to do any dancing, we ran out of time, but we did do some conversing, which is the point of the class. Good times. After class I went to the library for an hour or so and just chatted online, and downloaded the office season two from iTunes. I went home for lunch and amazingly found internet connection, so I just stayed home, watched like four more episodes of the office, watched some movies on TV, like Paycheck, and then eventually chatted with Onna. The signal isn’t too good from my room, so I went and laid on the lawn and had nearly perfect signal. How exciting! I came back inside, watched some of Los Simpson and went to bed. On tap for tomorrow? Maybe a movie—Marley and Me, or just another day at home. I do have my laundry to do.

No comments: