Friday, January 23, 2009

Jueves 22

Well today was fun. I went to classes, first of course, but was running way late this morning. I went up to eat and had an intense urge to use the bathroom. It must have been those tacos from last night! I ran downstairs and a good while later I finished my breakfast and hurried off to school a few minutes late. In between classes I decided to sit down and get online for a second. I had my laptop, so why not. Well I plopped down and befoer I knew it there were about 10 guys surrounding me, not saying a word just looking at the computer screen. It was like, whoa! I wanted to say something, but didn't. I then packed up and went to my other class, thankfully! We watched "The Day After Tomorrow" in the class. It was a pretty good movie. We watched it in Spanish, of course. I understood a lot, which was good. I then went to the library and Scott and I played a little bit of Warcraft before I rushed off to lunch. After lunch I didn't feel well at all and stayed close to the bathroom. I am not liking this feeling! I watched the rest of season 2 of The Office and it is still such a great show! I recommend it for sure! I didn't go out at all, but I did study for my exam that's tomorrow. I'm kinda worrying about it, I'm not too sure how I'll do. It is easy stuff, I guess, but it's just the fact that it's a test and all. I had taquitos for lunch today and they were so good! Yumm! The food here is great, the weather is mostly great, and as long as I can speak Spanish, that is great too! I was supposed to get a room mate this week, but he never showed up, so I don't know that I ever will. Oh well, I like the living alone thing (for now!).

No comments: