Monday, January 26, 2009

Sabado 24 y Domingo 25

Saturday
I got up after a little sleep in and went to do my laundry again. It was the same price, $7. Still so expensive! I had to be back home by 12 and I would have been. The laundry was quick. When I went to go change my laundry the guy looked at me and said sorry. He forget to turn on one of my washing machines! How messed up is that? I had another hour to wait before I could hop on the bus. I got home at 12:40. Luckily my partners were understanding and we left to go downtown shortly after. It was a lot of fun and I bought a few souvineres and gifts. After I got home I was starting to feel sick and just stayed home, but that night I wanted a pizza for dinner so I called Pizza Hut and ordered one. Well they couldn’t find my house and so they went back home. I don’t understand WHY pizza places will just take the pizza back and not call? I had to call them and regive directions. By the time the pizza got to me it wasn’t as hot as it should have been. I ate the whole thing as I watched both X-Men 1 and 2. I then went to bed.
Sunday
Today was even worse. I woke up, took my cold shower, ate my bran bars, and then got the call to go to the bathroom. It was there I sat for the next hour. I didn’t do anything today. I sat at home, close to the bathroom. I’m really sick of this. Onna stayed home from church too because her son has a pretty bad rash. Onna and I had our own little church service, well nothing big, we just discussed church things for the next 3 hours. It was a lot of fun. I took a nap later, did some wedding business, and chatted with some family and Onna again. Nothing too exciting to report today. Tomorrow I have my first test in my conversation class. We’ll see how that goes.

No comments: