Friday, January 16, 2009

Jueves

Today was a good day. My classes were very similar. In my grammar class we went over future tense of words and we played a game. My team won 5-4. Go us! I’m still loving that MTC more and more every day! In my next class we spent a good bit of time discussing bars and clubs. My teacher seems to think that that’s all we do, go to bars and clubs. We had to walk around the class today and ask 10 questions, and they were each about bars, and how they are in the different countries, and what kind of people go there, ect. I had to answer each one that I had no idea because I have never been! Oh well. We also spent a good bit of class going over the curse words in Spanish. I just looked down at my desk while she was writing the English words on the board. I didn’t want to see them. Later we began discussing music and culture and the words that are associated with that. We brought up the Cha Cha Slide and she said she was gonna look for the song and bring it tomorrow. How cool! By we I meant I, because who else would bring up that song but me?! After class I went to the library to connect my iTouch to the internet. After that I ran into a friend of mine and we went to the Kubo together. The Kubo was where we had our special lunch as a welcoming. They served a lot of food, and it was a lot of fun to see everyone again. I stayed there for only an hour or two and left and walked home. While home I got online and then I went upstairs to talk to Gloria’s daughter and husband that came to visit. It was a lot of fun. I was able to speak to the computer tech that was there fixing their computer about helping the signal out. He just suggested moving the router. Tomorrow we are going to move it and see what kind of signal I get. But unfortunately he changed a cable somewhere and it prevented me from getting signal. It made me upset, but I went to the library and there I stayed. I talked to my mom, Kyle, and Onna, while doing a lot of work on Facebook. I left the library early and walked to Applebees. I was really feeling the need to have something American. It was so good! I waited there while they made it. I gave the guy a 15 peso tip because he spoke with me, got my ketchup, ect. His name was Cesar. He’s been to the United States and Europe to play soccer. He’s 19. Cool guy. I came home and ate and watched 3 episodes of the Office. I am really starting to like that show. I did my homework and got to bed. Boy am I ready for the weekend!

No comments: