Thursday, January 29, 2009

Miercoles 28

Well today was a fun day. I went to my classes and have just been bored out of my mind in them lately for some reason. I still do what I am supposed to, but I just go and do. After school I went and called Will. This was so exciting to me because Will just got home from his mission to Chile! I haven't spoken on the phone with him for quite some time! We talked for about an hour before my computer battery died. Oops. Oh well. It was a lot of fun, I'm glad he's home. Afterwards I went home and ate some lunch and just sat around and watched some Office before heading to church to meet Rodriguez. It was nice seeing him again. He talks to me in English and I talk to him in Spanish. It's a nice set up and it's been good to have him so far. We went to his best friend's house and watched him play Call of Duty for about 20 minutes before the 4 of us (best friend's wife) went to the movies. Since I was the new guy or something I was able to choose and I picked Marley and Me. I heard it was a good movie, so we went to that. Unfortunately it was dubbed, but that was okay, I understood most of what was going on, which was a nice feeling. It was a good movie though. I really enjoyed it. After the movie I had to go to the bathroom so bad. Mexicans don't walk very fast because the life here is slower. I didn't know how to get them to walk faster and didn't want to seem like I was trying to get away from them, nevertheless, I walked faster but only a constant 5 feet in front of them. I had to use almost all of my energy to not go to the bathroom. It was embarrassing. I got home around 11 and just chatted online with Will, Kyle, and Onna. It was a nice ending to the day. Oh, and I got a new bed today, pillow top! Gotta love that!

No comments: