Friday, January 30, 2009

Jueves 29

Good day. It seemed like a Friday. Probably because tomorrow we don't have school. We are doing a school trip to Tonala and so school is, essentially, canceled. How fun! I'm excited. Today I went to classes and then went to the library for a little bit to download some things because the internet is faster. When I came home I had lunch and then went back to my yoga class. That class is really beating me up! I was so sore tonight! Oh well, it'll help. And at least it's causing me to sweat a little bit. After class I went to Wal Mart to get some contact solution. NO other store has it. It's weird. And I made the determination to get the generic brand to test it out because normally my contact solution costs about $8-9 because it's the best kind. Well this Wal Mart didn't have any generics, so I settled for my normal brand, which was $6 for the bottle. After I got home I was going to sit around and then head off to the school for better internet, but again, I got lazy. I just stayed home, but miraculously the internet worked a little better here tonight and I could do video and talk. Well, it still wasn't the best, but better than none at all! I just stayed in the rest of the night chatting. Interesting thought, Tiffany ruined movies for me. I never thought of lice being on the back of the chair until last night. I was so self conscious that it was harder to enjoy the movie! Oh well, I'll try to get over it.

No comments: