Saturday, January 24, 2009

Viernes 23

Well today was a pretty good day. I got up and didn’t get up to breakfast until about 8:40 due to stomach problems. Missing school is not an option though, so I just walked even faster today because we had our first exam. I got in class and was so nervous that I was going to forget something on the exam or miss a lot of questions and not do well. Well she gave us the exam at 9:15 and told us that we had until 10:30 to finish it. I got the exam, did it, and by 9:30 I was walking out of class. The exam was super easy. Of course I say that before I get my results, but it was a pretty easy exam and I think (and hope) my grade reflects that! During that off time I thought hard about not using the bathroom. Let’s just say that I’m not doing well. My body has been rejecting something I’ve eaten in a very bad way! I guess that’s a good thing so it gets out of our system faster, but still! Not pleasant! Anyways, in my next class we finished “The Day After Tomorrow” and then went and got ready for our test we’ll take Monday. We shall see. Today officially marks the halfway point in this class. I am excited to move up because then it’ll feel more like I’ve been here longer. After school I went to the library and played Warcraft with Scott before heading home for lunch. After lunch I returned to the library and played a little more with Scott and then chatted with Onna and my parents before heading home. When I got home I watched a few episodes of The Office, and then a movie on TV before going to bed. Tomorrow I have a project to do with some classmates and my laundry to do, so that’ll be a good Saturday.

No comments: