Thursday, January 22, 2009

Miercoles 21

Well the middle of the week sure came quickly! I was pretty excited for tonight because my friend was going to call me, but he never did, therefore I stayed in and chatted online, which was fine, just wasn't doing something. I did go get some tacos and eat them. Those 5 peso ones. With the exchange rate now, that's 3 for a dollar almost! They were so good! I got 3. My first tacos since I got to Mexico. Wonderful! Today in class we are just preparing for our tests. I have a test in my grammar class on Friday and my conversation class on Monday. We'll see how I do. After school I went to the library and hung out there until it was lunch time. I went home for lunch and then relaxed for a few minutes before suiting up to go play soccer! Every Wednesday the guys here play it and so I got to be one of them. My team played two games and lost both. It's a 6 on 6 affair and the winner stays on the field. I was tired just warming up! I did have a few good blocks though on defense but it's hard when you can't run without panting or coughing. It's like I'm a smoker! I almost have turned in to one here. People here can smoke wherever they want. It's pretty annoying. After soccer I went back to school in hopes of being able to use the internet to call my sister Tiffany. Wednesday is her day. Unfortunetly I wasn't able to because another guy was in the room with me. Dangit! Oh well, sorry Tiffany. Speaking of Tiffany, we have been talking a lot more lately online. My no life self always finds her online at the right times. I went to bed kind of late and my stomach wasn't feeling the very best. We'll see....

No comments: