Friday, June 13, 2008




Well I'm new to this whole blog thing... but life has been good since I got home from my mission a month ago today. I've made somewhat of a transition, but still find it hard to say that my name is Karl or to ask girls out or to even talk to girls! But the first month has seen me get a job, register for school, make an impulse decision buying, and impress people with my Spanish. I got a calling as the Executive Secretary to the Bishop (my dad) and am just trying to learn all my new roles as a Returned Missionary. I've been talking a lot to a girl lately and she seems really nice. I miss my mission at times. Last night I talked to my 'son' and I was all smiles. I wish I would have been there. They set some of our investigators for baptism and I just missed that feeling. Nevertheless, I am still loving this new life and have yet to sleep in too terribly much. I read my scriptures everyday still and am continuing the traditions I learned as a missionary (making my bed as soon as I wake up.) Life is good.

1 comment:

Scott said...

Wait a minute... I didn't read carefully enough... Executive Secretary? Your dad must really want you to get out of the house soon! :) So does this mean you're going to be a High Priest now? You get to skip Elder's Quorum? Well, congrats and have fun!