Saturday, June 21, 2008

Things are looking up

Life is going well. It's been a while since I last wrote, but I've been busy this week. I've been at a serious lack of sleep lately and so two nights this week I went to bed at 8pm! I felt soo good in the mornings of those days! On Wednesday I was able to have an interview with the Stake President and we discussed my life since my mission and also I got my new temple recommend. Okay, call me a dork, but I love having temple recommend interviews. I love the feeling that comes from being able to answer correctly to all the questions and being able to be worthy to go there. I love it! That night I got a letter from the temple here in Columbia calling me to be an Ordinance Worker! I was soo excited! I want to work on the Spanish Saturday so I can keep my Spanish up a little bit. This week was just so great! On Friday I got a letter from my last companion in the mission and he said that Tina--one of our investigators that we had set for baptism--had gotten baptized! I was soo happy! It really put an end to my mission. I think that all of our investigators have been baptized now. Well, there are two more that need to be. They weren't able due to problems with probation, but I heard this week that that got all cleared up and so they are good to be baptized very soon, too! I loved my mission so much. This week was just a time to reflect on that. I chatted with plenty of people from my mission and even talked to my trainer! He left me right after I started my mission and so we just had a nice long chat about his life and his WIFE! I saw a movie this week with Adam, Incredible Hulk. It was a good movie. Pretty action packed and left a door open for the next one. This morning dad and I cleaned the garage out in preparation for mom coming home from YW camp. He loves doing these little surprises for her. He's a good example to me. I am excited for my vacation next week! It's gonna be a lot of miles over such a short period of time, but I'm really excited to figure things out. I went mini-golfing again last night with Adam. I'm really trying to get good at it. I had a great first 9 and just blew up the next 9. I wish this game actually mattered... :) Life is going great!

No comments: