Saturday, June 21, 2008

Wal Mart (La Tienda del Pared)

I love the prices. I hate the people. I went to Wal Mart today and I realized there that every single person is only worrying about themselves and no one else! I got cut off so many times, people would block the isle looking at things without moving their cart out of the way, cashiers talking to their friends rather than doing their job. I was just pretty touchy today. When I was looking at the watermelons i stepped away from my cart and I heard this family vying to steal my cart from me. The lady began to walk towards my cart and I dropped the watermelon and returned to my cart quickly to show my owenership. I wasn't having it today! It didn't help that that was my second cart on the day. My first cart had the bum wheel and I ditched it quickly! Well, that was my fun Wal Mart trip--gotta love it!


2 comments:

Kyle said...

El mercado del pared.

JennyJenJen said...

I have to find out you have a blog by going to Jackie's? You are such a loser!