Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Martes 3

Today was a better day. I actually did something. I went to school, of course, and was told in my first class that we'd be having a test the next day. Dang, stinks. Oh well. In my next class we watched a movie, Taken. Wow it was such a good movie! A dad fights for his daughter that was kidnapped, good stuff. I understood most in Spanish, too. I can tell the Spanish is getting a lot better, although I still lack, I'm definetly improving. The words come out naturally now rather than an afterthought of English. After school I raced home and grabbed my clothes. I hopped on the bus to the laundromat, put my clothes in, ran up the hill a few blocks and spoke to Jill for a little bit about random things, and then sent my package to Onna via UPS. PS. Shipping is expensive! Anyways, afterwards I ran back down the hill and changed my laundry, and then sat in there while my clothes dried. After they were done I raced home on the bus, folded them and put them away quickly and then ran to my yoga class. That class is starting to get interesting. I'm really enjoying it! After class I came home and just sat around doing nothing for a few hours before making one last trip around 10pm. It was a nice trip. I met a cool guy along the way that lived in Santa Barbara for 25 years. Anyways, good day.

No comments: