Sunday, August 17, 2008

Life as we know it is about to change...

Well it was a great week! I didn't do too much, but aren't those the best weeks anyways? Onna and I went out a few times. On Tuesday I was able to take her two boys to swimming lessons. She had her visiting teachers coming over and was about to miss the lesson and since her visiting teacher is my mom I knew that this would cause a problem for my mom to have to visit Onna again, so I just volunteered to take them. It was so much fun! Those boys are really cool kids. On Friday I went to see that new Mummy movie. It was pretty good. The theater was about 2*, but other than that it was a good movie. Earlier that day on Friday I finished the OC. I have finally seen all 4 seasons! It was such a good ending, it kind of pieced it all together for me. On Saturday I went to work at the temple again. I am not sure I've talked much about this. I work at the temple twice a month. This time was special for me because it was Spanish Saturday. It was so great to be able to use my Spanish again. Those Hispanics, just like normal, were surprized as ever when a white red-head with blue eyes spoke their language. I love getting those looks. It was also special because the first thing that I was able to do as a worker I did to my dad and that made it more special. He has always tried to support me in whatever I do and am grateful for that. After having worked just two weeks at the temple I can see what a blessing it is for me. I love going each time and am really starting to learn the intracisis of it. When we got home it was sitting on the counter--my very first credit card! Don't worry, I applied for this one. I am so excited to start getting credit. I went by myself to dinner to celebrate. Just me and my Taco Bell had a great time. Just before I chose to celebrate I figured I would wash my truck. I haven't washed it for a long time and I knew that my dad was cringing each time he walked by it so I washed it at one of those pay-and-do-it-yourself places. All was working great until I got to the colored foam conditioner. It just was having problems coming out and spraying on the truck, big deal, right? Well I pointed it straight up in the air to see if it was work at a different angle. Well at that precise moment a large gust of wind happened and the foam began working. Within a second I was coated (and I mean coated) in this tri-color foam. I just laughed and said to myself, "This better dry away fast." I was on the way to my girlfriend's house and didn't want to have to go back home. It dried over time before I got there, luckily. Today is Sunday, I am tired. We just had dinner and now I am primed for a nap, at least a short one. Tomorrow school starts. My Monday/Thursday schedule will be almost unbearable I can feel it now. I will continue working full-time 8-5. Class starts at 5:30 and finishes at 10:30. My Monday/Thursday will be 8 AM to 10:30 PM! I'm not excited for that. I can't say my schedule is all too difficult. I am taking a Spanish class that the teacher already told me I would know more than anyone else in there. At any rate, I'm excited. :)

No comments: