Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Apologies for the wait...

I'm sorry to all for the extended delay without a posting. I've had some vacation and now I'm here for the long haul. Let me update you on a little bit of the past. I had a friend come visit, her name was Brooke. We did a lot of fun things. We went to Charleston and Columbia. After her visit here I flew back to Arizona with her and visited some old friends. One of my visits was to an old junior high crush named Shannen. It was weird this time that there were no feelings for her, but we were able to reminice for the longest time and just laugh at our old memories. As for the current, I'm working full time still at Sonoco. I have missed work lately, like actually missed working. I have missed making money and have been spending far too much. I just bought myself a ticket to Denver for the end of this month. It will be fun to be in my old stomping grounds again. I have been spending some time with a friend from Hartsville. Her name is Onna. We went to the beach on Saturday and had a great time. We also went to Hard Rock Theme Park. It had some great roller coasters and it was just a lot of fun. The bathroom in the park was pretty funny, too, so I had to take a picture! On the way home we ate at Central Park, an old food chain that left Hartsville many moons ago. My best friend came home from Ohio where he was working for the summer. We went golfing and he beat me by a few strokes. I'm really not good at golf, but for some reason I love golfing. I don't understand it! What's on tap for the near future? I have a date on Saturday. I am going to work at the temple for the first time on Saturday, that should be fun. School starts in a week and a half and I'm pretty excited to now begin learning again!

No comments: