Monday, September 1, 2008

McDonalds



Before I write a longer response from my vacation to Denver, I must give my props to McDonalds! They are amazing! Today I went to the Denver Airport at 6AM and didn't have time in the morning to eat breakfast. I was planning on getting breakfast at the airport, and I did. It was amazing! I got up in line at the register, told them I wanted a #7, she left to get my food, I swiped my card, she got my orange juice and gave me the reciept. How long do you think that took? 30 seconds! I was so amazed! Their customer service was impecible. I recommend the McDonalds in the DI Airport! I just wish all the other McDonalds would be as quick.


That being said, I ate the McGriddle sandwich. Did you know the bread/bun is actually a pancake?? It tasted so good. I almost got a McMuffin, but was glad that I got the McGriddle instead. go me!


Go McDonalds, you got it right this time! I'm lovin' it.

No comments: