Monday, September 22, 2008

Just a quickie!

I don't have a lot of time. Actually, my Spanish Professor just let us out of class a little early to come to the library to study. I am glad for this because I literally have been feeling the heat of having no wiggle room! Life has been a bit crazy. I finally purchased a Wii (or found one to buy finally) and bought a Wii Fit with that and Onna, dad, and I have been enjoying that regularly. It's so crazy to see your balance and how it should be in comparison! I am a little off balance, but not by too much. I am really liking the dance game. It reminds me of Dance Dance Revolution, but we won't tell anyone that I have done that, either! I will start with the normal topics... my mom has been away this week and life is always so much different when she isn't around to baby me. Yes, I admit to it! I have eaten out plenty of times this week and had one very poor experience with Burger King. For those of you who don't know, traditionally Burger King has been my favorite fast food location. The other night I was really craving some Burger King and it was 9:30 and Onna and I went and I pulled in, turned the car off and a Burger King worker stepped out and informed me that I could go through the drive thru. I got back in, puzzled at the time because I could have sworn that the dining room was still open. I pulled around and got my food and saw an hour chart and sure enough, it closes at 10:00! After I got my food (and I made sure I had all of it!) I asked for the number to Burger King and someone in Columbia owns all the Burger Kings in the area and I got their number and plan on calling them to get free food. I veto the Hartsville Burger King, at least. On Thursday night my Sociology teacher decided to play an R-rated movie, Fahrenheit 9/11. I removed myself from the class and emailed him, hoping he would understand. He has yet to reply. I am worried that he will be offended, nevertheless righteousness never was easy. Speaking of that, have I mentioned how much I love working in the temple? It's such a great blessing. I take all my worries and craziness of a stressed life in and I walk out refreshed and rejuvinated. I love being able to go so often. Also, in other news, I have decided not to do any homework on Sundays and have been reaping the benefits. The past two Sundays I have gone to bed early (9pm and 6pm, respectively) and have woken at 2am to do my homework. I feel like my homework gets done easier and with much less distractions (except from my girlfriend who sacrifices to keep me company at the randomest times!) Life is going well, it is very busy, but it is going well. I will add pictures later.

No comments: