Sunday, November 16, 2008

Randoms

Nothing much to update. A few things I guess. I've been terribly sick for about three weeks now and it was really getting old. On Monday I finally went to the doctor and I did all the possible tests I think (even x-rays for the first time!) and was diagnosed with bronchitis. I stayed home from work for Monday and Tuesday. I was so bored, but luckily I used my time wisely and did my homework through Thanksgiving in one of my classes. The only other major event (besides my mom STILL being gone!) was Onna's birthday. It was her 25th, so I gave her plenty of stuff reminding her of her growing age. I liked the fact (and kept telling her) that insurance goes down at age 25! On Thursday I showed up at work and gave her flowers and her presents. She kind of enjoyed that. I don't think she could really decide. Saturday I took her out on a date and we went to see a Step Show. Now, I think step teams are really cool, so this was kind of for me. She said she liked it, but I even still doubt her. I have speckled pictures and hopefully a video or two within. Enjoy!






P.S. My mom gets home this week!









No comments: