Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Just a catch-up

First and foremost, let me tell my wonderful sister that I love her and Happy Birthday! You are now 10 years older than me once again. Now that that's out of the way, let me get on with my week. Nothing really happened this week. I just went on with life as normal. I didn't spend a lot of time on the Wii Fit this week, but I did go the whole week without texting. What a crazy thing to do! Me, a person who sends and receives over 200 texts a day, took a week off. It was interesting to see who actually texted me from my friends. Now my family texted me for sure, but they were just trying to tempt me. Those jerks. ;-) I have, however, stayed home from work the last two days. Kyle said it was because my no texting finally caught up to me. Who knows. I didn't twitch all week! During church on Sunday I began to feel very weak and even fell asleep in Elders Quorum! The teacher threw a paper at me to wake me up. I came home and from 2pm all the way to 7am the next morning (with very short breaks) I slept! Wow! And when I did wake up I had the strongest aches in the world. My whole body ached. This scared me because body aches out of the blue mean flu. I can't have the flu. I kept sleeping. On my off day I had no aches but the strongest pain in my throat. I eventually got out around 6pm to take my final papers to school, but even that was a stretch. I wasn't feeling the best but I was determined that I would make it to work the next day. Well, at about 1:30am this morning (Tuesday) I was still up and couldn't manage to get to sleep! I think my body had so much energy that it just wouldn't allow it. I did take Tylenol PM and got to bed around 2:30. I woke at 7:10 and decided that I would miss another day of work. My throat is still KILLING me! To put it in perspective how sick I am, I didn't even see my girlfriend! In other news, my bed broke last night. I laid down in it to go to sleep and the whole thing shot up towards the feet. This isn't the first time it has happened, so I finally investigated (I mean, why not? I had so much energy!). The foot bar had fallen down so the bed was resting on only the middle and head bar. No wonder it shot forward. Well I took the bed apart only to realize that the problem was bigger than that. The Head bar was falling apart due to the added pressure probably and could be out for several days. We don't have several days though, grandma gets to town today and boy am I excited! And finally, in complete other news I wore my new white Crocs to the temple on Saturday for the first time. I got some looks, but two people said that it was a really good idea. One person (possibly jealous) said, "I would think the rubber would make your feet sweat." They were so comfortable! I've been watching a lot of baseball lately. I am really pulling for the Rays, that would be such a Cinderella story. I think that rooting for the Red Sox is dumb and those who do are as well. They have won 2 times in the last 3 years and this would be 3 out of 4. Let others have a chance for crying out loud! Sheesh! I go to Washington this Friday to see my friend Pablo get sealed to his new wife Megan. What a cool site that will be! I'm really excited to go, even if it is such a short trip and will mess me up on sleep. Hopefully there will be plenty of pictures!

No comments: